November 12, 2010

Lush Cosmetics Spree!


My Lush order finally came, and I have to say that I'm really happy with my purchases! But before I start the haul let me introduce Lush to the people who don't know that company (If you are a Lush junkie like me you can skip this).  

Lush Cosmetics is a handmade cosmetic company which sells bath, body, hair and face products. Most of the products are vegan or vegetarian without harsh chemicals. Their packaging is recycled and environmental friendly that's why they are so simple, but the ingredients in the products are the best you can find. They support various causes and ethical campaigns. I've been ordering from Lush for almost two years now and it has became one of my favorite things to buy since the begging.If you want to know more you can check out wiki!

This is not my first post about Lush but I never really written an introduction before, and not everyone knows this company since they not have stores worldwide. Now onto the haul!


 R&B Finishing Hair Moisturizer- "Enjoy some smooth R&B stylings. The tropical butters and candelilla wax will help to moisturise and control frizzy, flyaway hair, but this works to soothe dry scalps, too, with calming oat milk. And once you smell the orange blossom, your hair will well and truly get its groove back." Lush says that this is awesome for black or curly hair. I have blonde straight hair but my hair is really dry at the ends, and this have the best ingredients to make my hair soft and smooth. This products can be used in three ways: As a hair treatment, has a finishing cream or as a scalp treatment. I tried this in a sample before and the smell it's gorgeous and my hair did feel smooth.



The Blonde Solid Shampoo - "Chamomile lightens hair with a natural dye; it wont turn you blonde but it will lift blonde hair, especially in combination with lemon juice and marigold flowers. It gets its name from a famous food critic's name for his wife: the blonde." I have use this shampoo before and it didn't lightened my hair, maybe because my hair is already blonde :P But it did brighten it! It's very drying so I'll have to use a good conditioner with it. To use a solid shampoo you have to rub this into your wet hair and make a lather out of it, this one makes a lot of lather and cleans the hair well, love the chamomile scent. It's being discontinued so if you like it, go stock up!



Sugar Plum Fairy sugar scrub - "Our newest scrubber was inspired by the Tchaikovsky ballet. When Helen was inventing, she thought that plum kernel oil would work a treat because it moisturises the skin and makes it feel silky smooth and adds an almondy scent to the product.We've used Fairtrade British sugar to scrub away rough skin in winter, which will make your body soft as a baby's. The fairy scrub has the same fragrance as the popular Fairy Jasmine and Christmas Carol Bath Ballistics from yesteryear, with a fruity, marzipan twist." This was the only Christmas product that I bought this year. I Love sugar scrub but I thought I would make a pause and try this one. I LOVE the scent! It's so sweet, and the pink angel it's too cute! Can't wait to try it (:




Honey I Washed The Kids Soap - "People who fully intended to walk past a Lush shop find themselves unable to resist its tempting fragrance. They inhale, drool, pick up a big chunk and join the queue for the till. It's hard not to buzz about this one.The irresistible toffee and honey. Once you've sniffed it, you've got to have it. On paper, it's difficult to portray the full effect of this honeycomb and toffee-scented soap." I'm always buying this best seller soap, it has one of the most sweet and wonderful scents that I ever sniffed :P This time it came with a honey come that is too cute! The scent of honey and toffee is the best combination for me and I'm always with this soap in my nose!! The only thing is that I wish it lather more and the scent lingered in my skin...


Rock Star Soap- "The creamy vanilla sweetie one. Here's a soap for all of us who know we ought to be attracted to sophisticated beiges and navy blues, but can't help grabbing everything pink! The Rock Star soap smells just like Creamy Candy Bath, so now you can shower and bathe with our sweet vanilla perfume." This was the first time I bought this soap! I love the sweet vanilla scent, can't wait to try it!


I bought another tin to put my Blonde Shampoo in it, because the shampoo it's so creamy that it can be a mess. I asked for two samples : Angels on Bare Skin and Gorgeous moisturizer. I tried Angels on Bare skin today and my skin looks lovely! It cleaned it so well! I tried Gorgeous too and it was okay. I'll do a review about it once I finish my sample.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this haul!! Have a great weekend <3*

19 comments:

Hannah said...

I am so jealous of your haul lovely, I am going to pay them a visit tomo now. :) x

o said...

I am jealous too! I love Lush!

Marie said...

Lovely buys!:D

I need to go to Lush soon, I am running out of soaps! I also want to try the Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub.:D

Have a great weekend too!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Marley said...

Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub sounds amazing! I will have to try it!

Ps- I am a new follower!
Have a great weekend!

Mimi said...

great products! i love lush! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

~Caro~ said...

I never heard of Lush before! Thanks for the introduction...the products seem interesting :)

~Caro~
caroleena85.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love lush. This all sounds great. Great haul. xx

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

Great buys!

love your blog!
be sure to stop by mine :)
xoxo
storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

Rebecca Maureen said...

Great haul Marisa! I've actually never tried Lush before :)

Sam said...

OMG the sugar plump fairy is the cutest thing!! I feel like such a kid but I'm loving it :)

All Made Up said...

Oooh, thats quite a haul, looks like you got a great mix of goodies! I always buy the same old things from Lush so I'm thinking of branching out next time I go shopping and I might get the Rock Star Soap and Sugar Plum Fairy sugar scrub because they sound completely scrummy!

I would love to try one of the solid soaps but I'm really unsure about what type to go for cos there's so many to choose from :)

Unknown said...

I need some Lush retail therapy after this, LOL!!
XOXO
Catanya

Marisa said...

Rebecca- oh you should try! They have such great products, I've been an addict for two years now!

All Made Up- You should definitely buy the rock star soap, it's so moisturizing and smells yummy!

Anonymous said...

amazing haul you got here! ive been seeing that shop here in my place but i dont even try going in...now im even more tempted to try it myself! =)

Kim Axani said...

Dont you love Lush?! Best bath stuff ever!
I say you should do a post on how you get such gorgeous hair!
Kim

Marisa said...

@Miss Kimmy- Thank you!! Actually I hate my hair to be honest I think it's thin and dull ): But it has improved a lot since I've used lush stuff, so I'll make a post about it (:

pelininstyle said...

I loved this haul!
I love Lush!
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

Fedulab said...

I could die for a lush cream
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
LUSSSSH!

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com