September 13, 2013

The Body Shop HoneyMania Haul


If you know me at all, you are familiar with my obsession with The Body Shop since I was like 12 years old and the first shop in Portugal opened. I love their products and their ethics, and even though there are some controversy about them joining the L'oreal group, I couldn't care less, because their philosophy is the same as always: To create good products for your skin without damaging the Earth.

If you know me at all as well, you would know that I love honey. The scent of it, the taste...everything! So I was super excited when I saw the new Honeymania products made with community fair trade honey available in Portugal shops!
I wish I could've bought the whole collection now, but I couldn't, so for now I bought these three amazing products that I'll share with you today!


First I'll start with the Honeymania Eau de Toilette! This fragrance has a wonderful sweet and floral scent that stays beautifully on your skin, specially if you wear the other products of the range underneath. It smells exactly like the other products, but it's much more light and floral, which is something I like. My boyfriend loved the scent of this and the body butter, he couldn't stop smelling me all day!


Next we have the Honeymania Body Scrub! This has to be one of my favorite scrubs of all time, I confess. It has a wonderful scent, just like the other Honeymania products, but it's rich consistency scrubs your dead skin cells away while leaving your skin silky smooth and hydrated! I don't have dry skin, so a lot of rich creams and scrubs can leave a residue on my skin, but this one doesn't. If you only can buy one of the things from this collection, I would say give this one a go, it's amazing!


Last thing I bought was the Honeymania Lip Balm which tastes delicious by the way! Even though you can't eat it (shame) you'll have a sweet taste on your lips all day long while rocking some smooth and soft lips. I really loved the smooth and natural look that this balm provided me and it looks good underneath any lipgloss or lipstick you are going for that day. 


Lastly, the lovely girl at the counter gave me a sample of the Honeymania Body Botter which smells divine and gives your skin great hydration without leaving an oily residue. Definitely my next purchase from this collection for sure! 

To see the rest of the Honeymania collection you can go to their international page here!

And this was my haul from The Body Shop, and it was for sure a good one! I'm really pleased with these products. So have you tried this new collection by The Body Shop?

Hope you found this post helpful,

Marisa

7 comments:

jennie said...

Ahh I bet this whole range smells amazing, I'll have to check it out <3

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

ariel said...

Might try out the lip balm!

Unknown said...

You should try the raspberry stuff! it looks like yoghurt, but honestly omg is phenomenal x

Unknown said...

I just got some of the collection today, It smells lovely :) x

Imogen said...

I must go there again soon. I love this store but I haven't been there for awhile. Great post.

Alia said...

That must smell so good! I love the body shop products
It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
xxx
http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

Gemma Etc. said...

Oh I soooo need to get my hands on some of this collection, i love the Body Shop and I love honey so it's inevitable I'll love this range :D xx

Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie